Steamed Pork with Tianjin Preserved Vegetables
- 300 gram ground pork
- 2 tablespoon Tianjin preserved vegetables, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon tapioca/corn starch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup cold water
- scallion ribbons for garnish (optional)
- Prepare a steamer.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined and put it in a steam proof bowl. You will definitely want to use a bowl to catch all the juicy liquid that will form during the steaming process.
- Steam for 30 minutes.
- Remove from steamer, garnish with some scallion ribbons if you wish, and serve with steamed white rice, or plain porridge.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.