- 1 block silken tofu (about 340 gram)
- 1 scallion, chop the green part into 2 inch ribbons and thinly slice the white part
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis)
- Prepare a steamer, place the tofu in a steam proof plate and steam for 5 minutes. Drain the liquid from the plate that collects during steaming.
- In a microwave proof bowl, combine garlic and canola oil. Heat in 450 Watt for 3 minutes, or until the garlic turns golden brown. Remove from microwave, add light soy sauce and sweet soy sauce and mix well.
- Arrange scallion on top of the tofu and drizzle the garlic sauce onto it. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.