Sup Bakso Ayam - Chicken Meatballs Soup
- 8 cups (2 liter) chicken stock
- 400 gram (~ 1 lb.) bakso ayam (Indonesian chicken meatballs)
- 1 block (~ 1 lb.) firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 3-4 baby bokchoy, washed and drained, cut into sections
- 2-3 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced Chinese celery, or substitute with fresh cilantro leaves
- 3-4 tablespoon fried shallot flakes
- 2-3 tablespoon fried minced garlic
- Boil the chicken stock in a soup pot over medium heat.
- Add chicken meatballs (bakso ayam) and tofu cubes. Cook until boiling.
- Add bok choy, season with salt, sugar, and ground pepper.
- Once it boils, turn off the heat. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve the soup hot with accompaniments.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.