Susu Edamame - Edamame Milk
- 200 gram edamame, minus the pods
- 8 cups (2 liter) water
- 2 pandan leaves, knotted
- 8 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- Soak edamame in plenty of water for 6 hours, or overnight.
- Drain, then transfer the edamame in a blender. Top with 4 cups of water and process until smooth. Line a strainer/colander with muslin cloth (or a thin kitchen towel), pour the processed edamame through the strainer/colander, squeeze to get every last drop of the liquid.
- Return the edamame pulp back to the blender, top with another 4 cups of water, and repeat the process (step 2) one more time.
- Bring the edamame liquid and pandan leaves to a boil on low to medium heat. Once it boils, let it simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Turn off heat, then add the sugar and stir until the sugar has fully dissolved. Serve immediately, or chilled in the fridge.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.