Takikomi Gohan - Japanese Mixed Rice
- 2 cups rice
- 800 ml dashi stock (or 800 ml water + 1 tablespoon bonito flavored dashi seasoning)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 250 gram mixed mushroom (I use 150 gram shimeji, 50 gram enoki, 50 gram shiitake)
- 100 gram carrot, peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 100 gram konnyaku, cut into thin slices and blanched in boiling water
- Place all ingredients in a rice cooker and cook.
- When the rice cooker turns to “warm”, stir with a spatula, close the rice cooker lid, and keep warm for another 10 minutes before serving.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.