Thai Yellow Curry Garbanzo
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon Thai yellow curry paste
- 3 small (or 2 medium) tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 can garbanzo (each 15.5 oz), drained
- 1 can coconut milk (13.66 oz)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar (light/dark), or palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- a handful of fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Sauté onion until translucent, then add Thai yellow curry paste, tomato wedges, and garbanzo. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, and soy sauce. Mix well, and cook until boiling.
- Continue cooking until the sauce is slightly reduced. Stop cooking when you like the thickness of the sauce.
- Turn off heat, toss in the kaffir lime leaves and fresh cilantro leaves. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with steamed white rice.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.