Tumis Oyong dan Telur - Chinese Okra and Egg Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves garlic (Indonesian: bawang putih), minced
- 2 Chinese okra (Indonesian: oyong), peeled and chopped into bite sizes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoon water
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan. Pour the beaten eggs and with a spatula, scramble the eggs and cook till they are no longer runny. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the other tablespoon of oil in the same frying pan. Stir fry the minced garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the chopped Chinese okra (oyong) into the pan, season with salt and pepper. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Return the scrambled eggs into the pan and add the water. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer (basically steam) for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.