Ya Li Pear and Snow Fungus Sweet Soup
- 500 gram Ya Li pears (about 3)
- 1 dried snow fungus, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 8 dried jujube fruits (Chinese: hong zao), soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 30 gram rock sugar
- 1 1/2 liter water
- Cored and quartered the pears.
- Trim the snow fungus to remove the yellow bits, tear into small pieces.
- Place the pears, snow fungus, dried jujube fruits, rock sugar, and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Turn off heat and serve hot or warm.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.