I will never in a million years order a carrot juice or tomato juice from a restaurant, I simply hate the stuff. But, if you combine the two and add another ingredient, say starfruit, then something magical happens and I will be happy gulping it down. So, for you carrot juice and tomato juice haters out there (I am sure I am not alone right?), this might just come to your rescue. ♥
Carrot, Tomato, and Starfruit Juice
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
- 100 gram carrot, peeled
- 2 tomatoes (about 200 gram)
- 1 starfruit (about 150 gram), peeled
- 2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 200 ml cold drinking water
- Put everything in a blender and process until smooth.
- Strain into serving glasses and serve immediately.