For your next party, try making this super easy mocktail from fresh orange juice, yogurt, and soda water. You can make this alcoholic by using vodka too!
Fresh orange juice is always great by itself. But if you are a smoothie lover, then blending together fresh orange juice and plain yoghurt is a no-brainer. And if you are preparing something special for a soirée, then I think adding soda water to the whole mix and make this a punch is gonna be a smash. If you need something stronger, feel free to sub soda water with, say, vodka. ♥
Orange Yoghurt Soda Punch
Author: Anita Jacobson
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 500 ml fresh orange juice
- 250 ml plain yoghurt
- 1 can (330 ml) soda water
- Garnish and accompaniments (suggestion)
- ice cubes
- vanilla ice cream
- orange rinds
- Put everything in a blender and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
- If you want to make it prettier, you can add some ice cubes, then garnish the serving glass with some orange rinds, and even top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make a float.