When we moved to a new apartment recently, my mother in law gave us a huge bag of oranges and I have been trying my best to use them all in my recipes, and after this lovely punch, I have two more lovely oranges to go (they are making a cameo in the photo ♥). As for the punch, I am in love. It is simply divine and so refreshing. Now, if you want a juice rather than a punch, just use more water (about 400 ml I would say) and omit the soda water.
Starfruit Mango Orange Punch
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 150 gram starfruit, peeled and seeds removed
- 200 gram mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- 200 gram orange, rinds removed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 150 ml drinking water
- 1 can (330 ml) soda water
- Put starfruit, mango, orange, sugar, and water in a blender and process until smooth.
- Strain into a pitcher and combine with soda water.
- Divide into serving glasses and serve immediately.